Get everyone to wear their coolest or coziest pyjamas to work and chip in each a minimum of $5 or more to the Shine Through the Rain Foundation.
Supporting the Shine Through the Rain Foundation
Shine Through the Rain Foundation is a charitable organization committed to serving those living with life-threatening illnesses. We provide emotional and financial support for families and patients in need. People suffering illness often face financial difficulties as household bills become overwhelming. Helping is easy!
Encourage your co-workers to dress up in their most creative or favourite pyjamas for your campaign. Raise funds and have some fun.
2. Donate $5
Encourage your team members to bring in a donation for the Shine Through the Rain Foundation – a minimum donation $5 or more will make a world of difference. The higher the donation, the better chance you will have to win some great prizing!
3. Spread the Joy
Strike a pose and share your PJ Day picture on social media using #PJDAY and/or #STTRF and encourage your network to donate to your campaign. Remember to tag us with @ShineThroughTRF on Facebook and Twitter or shine_through_the_rain on Instagram!
- Pyjama Day is a unique and fun workplace campaign where your corporate team registers for up to a month long fundraising campaign to support families affected by serious illnesses. Your corporate team is asked to raise a minimum of $250 over 4 weeks, by implementing an enjoyable fundraising initiative within your organization.
- On the last Friday of your campaign, your corporate team will come to work wearing your favourite Pyjamas to commemorate your fundraising success!
- The Shine Through the Rain team will support you every step of the way.
- Your support will not only raise funds for an important cause, but also drive team building and comradery among employees and management.
- Post your corporate video or picture of your team on the Shine Through the Rain website for a chance to win a terrific team prize!
- If you have any questions, need additional materials, or want to discuss growing your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-477-7743.